Complaint Review: Gravely of bradenton

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Bradenton Florida
Gravely of bradenton
5732 15 th street east Internet United States of America

Gravely of bradenton They don't stand behind what they sell. Internet

Don't buy or take your mower to gravely of bradenton. I bought a toro recycler mower sept. 28 th,2012 and on march 30 th,2013 it would not start. I took it in and they quoted me 55.00 to fix it. On Tuesday April 2 nd,they called me and said it was ready and the bill was 130.00. They said it was not under warranty and I would have to pay all of the 130.00 or they were going to keep my mower.i asked if they could do anything for me and they said no.i will never buy any more equipment from these guys even if my life depended on it,nor will I take any of my equipment to be serviced there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gravely-of-bradenton/internet/Gravely-of-bradenton-They-dont-stand-behind-what-they-sell-Internet-1041084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gravely of bradenton