Complaint Review: Gravytrain HQ

Gravytrain HQ
8 Waldegrave Road, Teddington, Teddington, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Gravytrain Ltd Gravytrain Ltd, www.gravytrain.co.uk, Scam Teddington London

*Author of original report: Gravytrain HQ, gravytrain.co.uk, Scam

Many websites on the internet are providing different kinds of services. Some are very good and some are only playing with our money. It's very difficult to give an opinion about any website whether they are good or not but if you have experience to work with them then you can easily get the answer of your question. I use this company for Magento web design and in stating they communicate with me from good way which attracts me a lot but with the passage of time they slow down the speed of work. I always pay him on this and this project was started four months before and my mission was to online this website before Christmas because on I want to sell products for this special event. This company doesn't complete the project on this and today I face loss of big amount. I have stock on hand that will be spoil till next Christmas plus I already paid him a big amount of work. So it's my humble request not use this company anymore if you love with you money and time. Companies to shame which he owns and is part of and uses to hide under:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gravytrain-HQ/Teddington-Select-StateProvince-TW11-8GT/Gravytrain-Ltd-Gravytrain-Ltd-wwwgravytraincouk-Scam-Teddington-London-1112806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gravytrain HQ

Gravytrain HQ, gravytrain.co.uk, Scam

AUTHOR: Melody R. Abrams - ()