Complaint Review: Gray & Gray Management - Scentura creations

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2004

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Gray & Gray Management - Scentura creations
121Wyck Street Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Gray & Gray Management - Scentura creations Rip off scam world perfume Richmond Virginia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: How can this keep on doing this

This company is telling people that they are looking to train 20 -25 people to be ELM Entry level management positions. They are offering a 30,000 one year contract. They tell people they are opening ofices in the belt regions as they call it. What made my investigative nose itch was the screening sheet they gice at the end of the 2nd meeting. This form ask you for your drivers license #, your car make and model and you car plate. I asked myself why would they need this. They even go about telling you that pyramids are illegal. What a wasted day this was.

I hope that people see this in richmond and don't fall into this trap. I am going to be calling the local stations in this area and also the BBB.

Esther
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2004 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gray-Gray-Management-Scentura-creations/Richmond-Virginia-23224/Gray-Gray-Management-Scentura-creations-Rip-off-scam-world-perfume-Richmond-Virginia-94469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gray & Gray Management - Scentura creations

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

How can this keep on doing this

AUTHOR: Christina - (U.S.A.)

I worked for this company for two weeks, working over 10 to 12 hours a day and I believed that I would recieve over $500 a week. The ad I responded to was for office work the company said that I was over qualified and that I should apply for the management postion instead.

The second day was an orientation they said that there would be a five to eight week training before I would recieve my office. As a nieve individual I belived this man.

As a manager of my own office I would recieve $42,000 my first year, but he did not tell me that I would be working long hours for weeks to recieve a payment of $90 in cash. I made this company well over $1500 in my two weeks working for them. I was hurt and felt taken advantage of I did not recieve my first weeks bonus of $400 and I did not recieve my over rides for each bottle I sold or for the training of other people.

I had a meeting with Universal Wholesale president Doug Zirbel (my manager) and i told him that Scentura Creation and his business take advantage of young people like myself who are hard working college students. How can any person live off of $90 it is just unbeliveable. When Doug handed me this money he said "so now what are you going to do with all of this cash" this is a mauckery of my intelligence. I worked so hard for this company and I deserve more then $90. Universal Whole and Scentura Creations are multimillionare because they take advantage of people. My question is Whyis there no paper worked signed when you are accepted into this company? Do they pay casn and personal checks so they do not have to pay taxes on us.

How many people work their hearts out to be paid $90 in cash for two weeks? Doug said "this is a replacement buisness" is it because they interview hundreds of people a week to fill their management positions. Scentura Creation must be stopped! There has to be a national protest because they are taken of people in every state. How many people do they do this a week. How can this keep on doing this, isn't this illegal???