Complaint Review: Gray Line Airport Shuttle

• Submitted: Fri, May 08, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 08, 2009

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
Gray Line Airport Shuttle
795 East Tropicanna Ave Las Vagas, Nevada U.S.A.

Gray Line Airport Shuttle Of Las Vagas No Pick Up and No Refund Las Vagas Nevada

I would not suggest paying in advance for a airport shuttle when you arrive in Vagas. I would say pay as you go. I say this because the shuttle took us to our hotel with no problem however the problem was picking us up. They never showed. I called and called and mysteriosly got hung up on everytime. I sent in my request for a refund at the end of March here it is mid may and nothing. If you use a shuttle dont use this one they are extremly slow if they come at all.

Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gray-Line-Airport-Shuttle/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89119/Gray-Line-Airport-Shuttle-Of-Las-Vagas-No-Pick-Up-and-No-Refund-Las-Vagas-Nevada-450056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gray Line Airport Shuttle