Complaint Review: Gray's Model Management (aka Kids.com)

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2007

• Reported By:St. Paul Minnesota
Gray's Model Management (aka Kids.com)
5037 France Avenue Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Gray's Model Management (aka Kids.com) BEWARE Tony Gray Still Scamming, now under a new name (Gray's Model Management) Minneapolis Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: I hate Spam!

*Consumer Comment: I got a letter also

I received a letter from Tony Gray with Gray's Model Management last week. I spoke with him and he expressed interest in setting up an appointment to meet my baby. I told him I would get back to him. I didn't have a good feeling so I did some research and thank god I did. I read many, many reports and found out this is a HUGE scam.

Just wanted to let people know that it is still going on. Looks like these people just establish a new business and operate the same old scam. The letter was even exactly the same as cited in the New Jersey Attorney General's investigation into Kids.com. It's unbelieveable. Anyway, hope this helps others from getting sucked into this scam.

Caution
St. Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grays-Model-Management-aka-Kidscom/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55410/Grays-Model-Management-aka-Kidscom-BEWARE-Tony-Gray-Still-Scamming-now-under-a-new-na-284423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gray's Model Management (aka Kids.com)

I hate Spam!

AUTHOR: New Parent'07 - (U.S.A.)

I got a letter from Grays Model Management on the 12th day of the 12th month in the year of 2007. I was suspices about the letter I got from them as well. I mean how did they know that I just recently had a baby? And how did they get my short name. When most of my mail comes in my full name. Well I searched and I found this site, and I'm really glad I did. I've been pulled in to scams like these before, my mother thankfully has been able to get me out of all of them and I don't wish to end up in another. Any ways. I'm not sure what they are scaming but I saw this and decided not to proceed in calling them. And suggest you rip the letter up you got and throw it away.

I got a letter also

AUTHOR: Ellen85 - (U.S.A.)

Thank you to who ever wrote this. I got a letter Monday and was ready to set up any appt. with them but I thought I better do some research first thank god I did. Thank you again. I will try to get the word out there so it doesnt happen to other parents/children.