Complaint Review: Gray's Model Management

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:Shoreview Minnesota
Gray's Model Management
5037 France Ave Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Gray's Model Management, Kids.com TONY GRAY RIPPED MY FAMILY OFF--PAID $400 TO FIND OUT HE'S A JERK!!! Minneapolis Minnesota

I received a letter from Gray's model management saying they were interested in my child for modeling, being a new mom, it thrilled me to think that someone other than our family thought that highly of my child.

I called and went to the appointment. Tony sounded so sincere, even talked about the old company he worked for (kids.com) and how badly he felt about how they treated the old clients. He wanted a payment of $595.00 to cover puting his portfollio together, and get his face out there for job possibilities for the next 5 years.

I told him I could not pay the full amount at that time, so he put me on a payment plan. I also did this because I was uneasy about this. I made a plan to make 3 payments 1 in February, 1 in March and 1 in April. I did a little checking and found out nothing about this "new" company, so I paid my February and March payments, then I saw the news report on WCCO about the company and immediatly stopped payment on my last check.

Shoreview, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grays-Model-Management/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55410/Grays-Model-Management-Kidscom-TONY-GRAY-RIPPED-MY-FAMILY-OFF-PAID-400-TO-FIND-OUT-HE-326725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gray's Model Management