Complaint Review: Grease Monkey

Grease Monkey
111 Hospital Ave. Lenoir, North Carolina United States of America

Grease Monkey Inspection station.. I Dont Think SO Lenoir, North Carolina

*General Comment: Grease Monkey Hickory

I also made the mistake of going to the Grease Monkey in Lenoir N.C. I stopped in on May 1st knowing my tag was about to expire. I was driving to work that morning and saw they weren't that busy ( Now I Know Why ) this turned out to be a Big Mistake..First of all when I arrived in the waiting room the manager comes in to tell the lady waiting all these things her car is going to need to get it up to Grease Monkey's standards. Turns out after his big sale pitch the car was her mothers.

After selling the lady one of THEIR parts He insisted she needed I become the next LUCKY Sucker for the day..NOT!! I proceed to tell him I'm there for my inspection, now mind you I have never failed an inspection in this vehicle prior. So they take my car around the backside of the building to do whatever they want to my car without me knowing (Something they shouldn't be allowed to do).

Im in the waiting room a good 20 minutes thinking something isn't right here...and bingo I was right. The manager finally comes waddeling back up to the front to give me the big YOU FAILED speech. REASON you may ask? Well they claim the FACTORY window tint is not legal and get this...a rip in my wiper blades. Somethings going on here.. I was not happy with good reason..I was forced to pay the $33.75 inspection fee and will still have to go back to them and pay $6.75 before they will pass it.

I am taking my car somewhere else and see if my FACTORY tinted windows from HONDA don't pass the next person's test. Funny the wiper blades are only a few months old and I buy the top of the line parts for my car. To anyone thinking of going to that place take my word for it this place is a Rip to your pocket not just to your wipers!!! I'm chalking it up to a waste of $33.75 I would of felt better if I gave the money to a homeless person on the street first!!!!  My REGARDS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grease-Monkey/Lenoir-North-Carolina-28645/Grease-Monkey-Inspection-station-I-Dont-Think-SO-Lenoir-North-Carolina-876666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grease Monkey

#1 General Comment

Grease Monkey Hickory

AUTHOR: walchung - ()

The one down the road in Hickory is no better. Their scam is the serpentine belt. They have pulled that on several of my friends. One was the wife of a police officer. he went to grease monkey while his wife was there and his car suddenly passed (after being told otherwise).