Complaint Review: Great American Gunstock Co.

• Submitted: Wed, February 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: gyvel — Cornville Arizona United States of America
Great American Gunstock Co.
3420 Industrial Dr. Internet United States of America

Great American Gunstock Co. Another gunstock ripoff. What a bunch of cheats and liars. Internet

Like one of the other victims, I ordered a fairly expensive custom stock from these loseers for a rifle I wanted to stock.  What I received looked like it was chewed out of a log by a beaver.

I have some basic knowledge of stock making and fitting, but this piece of firewood I received was beyond any practical repair.  All the specs were wrong, such as hole spacing, barrel channel, etc.

I called and complained, they said send it back, then I, too, got a 40% refund.  I filed a complaint with my credit card company to retrieve the balance, but they did nothing.

To add insult to injury, I was charged California sales tax, event though I don't live in California.  This was never rerfunded.  I probably should have lodged a complaint with the Cal. State's Attorney's office, but I was so disgusted, I just let it go.

I wholeheartedly recommend everyone to STAY AWAY from Great American Gunstock Co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 01:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-American-Gunstock-Co/internet/Great-American-Gunstock-Co-Another-gunstock-ripoff-What-a-bunch-of-cheats-and-liars-I-846363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great American Gunstock Co.