Complaint Review: Great American Heating and Air

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Madatu — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Great American Heating and Air
57 Lantana Ct., Dallas GA Internet United States of America

Great American Heating and Air Rude and scammers working without a license , Internet

A representative of this company came out after I put a claim through my warranty company to service my a/c system and the tech told me that I had to pay him $ 495.00 because my warranty company did not cover it. He fixed my unit and i paid him. Two days went by and something told me to check with the warranty company, to my surprise the repair that he did was something that the warranty company would cover. I told them that he charged me $ 495.00. The warranty company told me to contact them to retrieve my money. I have been calling them for almost 2 months and all they give me excuses and the run around. I want my money back. How could they lied just like that. They ripped me off and they are not responding to my calls now. So I did some research and this people running this business doesn't even have a license to do work. They are pure scammers. To every homeowner out there BEWARE of this company. DO NOT USE THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-American-Heating-and-Air/internet/Great-American-Heating-and-Air-Rude-and-scammers-working-without-a-license-Internet-964366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great American Heating and Air