Complaint Review: Great American Van Lines Inc

• Reported By: Yannel59 — Maryland United States of America
Great American Van Lines Inc
6005 Stirling Rd. #108 Davie, Florida United States of America

Great American Van Lines Inc Moving company Davie, Florida

I had a problem finding a decent moving company when I was moving from South Beach. Every moving company I called had packaged deals for moving services but none of them would have worked for me. When I spoke to a young woman at your company by the name of Veronica she was able to work out a deal that was perfect for my situation. I lived in a pretty small apartment so I did not have much to move, I just wanted to make sure that everything made the trip in one piece. The movers that handled my move took very good care of my stuff and delivered them to my new place in North Lauderdale intact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-American-Van-Lines-Inc/Davie-Florida-33314/Great-American-Van-Lines-Inc-Moving-company-Davie-Florida-831183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great American Van Lines Inc