Complaint Review: Great Career Paths Or Career Network Inc. Or Pop-up Careers

• Submitted: Tue, January 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: Many — Houston Other United States of America
Great Career Paths Or Career Network Inc. Or Pop-up Careers

Great Career Paths Or Career Network Inc. Or Pop-up Careers Careernetwork This life ruining, time steeling, crooked company hurt my pride and took time away from finding a real career for me. I lost time and money. Internet

I recently graduated and have yet to find a job. I applied for several advertised positions at Pop-up careers from Craigslist.com.  Craigslist did nothing wrong, I guess they were unaware of the scam.

I got a text saying I should call them.  I called while looking online for the apps I filled out.  The first hit after my search for them was "SCAM" and "Bogus." Thank God I decided to look for my apps. when calling.

I have lost so much time and money waiting for responses from them regarding the new job I had dreams of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Career-Paths-Or-Career-Network-Inc-Or-Pop-up-Careers/internet/Great-Career-Paths-Or-Career-Network-Inc-Or-Pop-up-Careers-Careernetwork-This-life-ruinin-553175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Career Paths Or Career Network Inc. Or Pop-up Careers