Complaint Review: Great Cars And Trucks

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2007

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Great Cars And Trucks
3515 - 32 Street NE Calgary, Alberta Canada

Great Cars And Trucks Misrepresentation! Charged me for a service they don't provide! Calgary, Alberta, T1Y 5Y9Calgary Alberta

This company is a complete rip-off. I recieved a call because I had my truck listed on cars.com. They advised me that they had four buyers in my area that were already approved by them to purchase my truck. The lady said that these were high risk individuals who could not get an auto loan at a bank so they were financing them at a very high rate. The buyers apparently know that because they can't get financed they have to go through them.

She insisted she already had four people ready to look at my vehicle and promised I would sell it that weekend. She said to expect a call that evening from buyers. I went and washed it and waited. I never got a call. I called back and left messages and they don't return my calls. They charged me close to $100 to list it.

On top of that, I was asking $26,500 and she insisted listing it for 29,500. She said again that they knew they were high risk so they would pay a higher price. I finally looked up the add and my pictures were not even listed.

I have tried to get on the website to edit the add and it is suspended. I got ripped-off. I was so eager to sell my truck and the fact that she said they did the financing and there were people waiting to see my truck seemed appealing. Too good to be true!!

I don't really fall for stuff like this, but this person made it seem so true.

Chris
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2007 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Cars-And-Trucks/Calgary-Alberta-T1Y-5Y9/Great-Cars-And-Trucks-Misrepresentation-Charged-me-for-a-service-they-dont-provide-Cal-291836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Cars And Trucks