• Report: #291960

• Reported By:Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Great Cars And Trucks
3515 32 St NE Calgary AB Calgary, Alberta Canada

Great Cars And Trucks Is A Massive Scam Rip off Calgary Alberta

Add me to the list of suckers who got scammed by the winners at Great Cars and Trucks. I received a call from Jim Stewart at the start of December 2007. I got what I now know is the standard line about how he had two buyers in my area wanting my vehicle.

I had lots of doubts, but this guy was good. He went onto explain how his company financed high-risk people for high end vehicles. I hesitantly gave him my Visa #.

A week later I realized I could not pull my ad up. I tried e-mailing and calling this "salesman" back. My calls were never returned. The Great cars and trucks toll free number was out of service, and they didn't return any e-mails sent to them.

Now as of yesterday their web-site doesn't even come up. Their account has been suspended buy the server. I think all of us that got screwed need to launch a class action suit against these guys.

I'm very mad, but also at mad at myself for not knowing better.

Dean
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Cars-And-Trucks/Calgary-Alberta-T1Y5I9/Great-Cars-And-Trucks-Is-A-Massive-Scam-Rip-off-Calgary-Alberta-291960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Cars And Trucks