Complaint Review: Great Cars And Trucks

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:Vail Arizona
Great Cars And Trucks
221 #2 3012-17th Ave SE Calgary, Alberta U.S.A.

Great Cars And Trucks Scam, Rip Off, Fraud, Unethical, Great Cars and Trucks not so Great, more like, Rip off, Scam , Fraudulent, Unethical. Calgary Alberta Canada

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! This company is using Auto Trader Adds to contact individuals selling their car and/or truck. They advertise that for a set price (in my case $199 USD) that they will advertise your vehicle until sold. They also advertise that you can receive a full refund after 90 days if you follow their refund policy exactly. Once my add was set up I could never access my on-line account to edit my add. After 90 days I followed their refund policy exactly, I used their own emails to prove the listing date of the add and a UPS signature at their office to verify receipt of my claim within the alloted 7 days after my 90 day period was up. I contacted Eugene at the original number they used to call me to find out the status of my refund. He advised me that "headquarters" was taking care refunds and that HQ had moved. He gave me a new phone number for HQ (866-672-2305) This number and the original number have been disconnected. These are the phone numbers that are still listed on their website. I have not received a phone call nor written correspondnence about my refund. Great Cars and Trucks received my refund information on October 16th, 2007. I am giving them until the end of the week to respond and after that I will be contacting the better business bureau and the FBI to report internet fraud.

Drifter
Vail, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Cars-And-Trucks/Calgary-Alberta-T2A-0P9/Great-Cars-And-Trucks-Scam-Rip-Off-Fraud-Unethical-Great-Cars-and-Trucks-not-so-Great-283334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Cars And Trucks