Complaint Review: Great Cars And Trucks

• Updated: Fri, July 20, 2007

• Reported By:St. Catharines Ontario
Great Cars And Trucks
221 #2, 3012 € Calgary, Alberta Canada

Great Cars And TrucksGreat Cars And Trucks The Biggest Scam I Have Ever Seen Ripoff Calgary Alberta Canada

I received a phone call from these people November 2006 because I had placed an add in the Autotrader. The guy said he had 7 buyers interested in seeing my car. He said they were all preapproved for financing and ready to buy my car, all I needed to do is pay $169.99 and it would be sold within a week of my money back. Well, this sounds stupid of me to go for but I needed the money and he said he could sell my car easily for $13000 when I had it listed for $5000. I did it. They charged me $ 269.99, would not refund my other $100, The girl who awnsers the phone would hang up on me or transfer me immediatly to this voice mail that just gave stupid anwsers then hung up on you. I waited the 90 days paid another $35 and $13.45 to have their note notarized and purolated to them within 7 days of the 90 day period. That was almost 7 months ago, I haven't received a credit and now that I call them almost every day they just hang up on me immediatly. I called the better business bureau of Calgary and they said its pointless to file a claim as they have processed over 382 claims in just the past year and haven't received a response to even 1 of them. I'm going to call the police to report fraud and I am also calling my credit card company to get my money back. Oh and I obviously haven't received any calls to buy my car, only GC&T's acting as a buyer trying to screw me out of the money back guarantee that is total CRAP! DO NOT deal with this company unless you want to waste hundreds of dollars.

St. Catharines, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Cars-And-Trucks/Calgary-Alberta-T2A0P9/Great-Cars-And-TrucksGreat-Cars-And-Trucks-The-Biggest-Scam-I-Have-Ever-Seen-Ripoff-Calgar-262162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Cars And Trucks