Complaint Review: Great Cars And Trucks

• Updated: Thu, April 13, 2006

• Reported By:Cobble Hill British Columbia
Great Cars And Trucks
www.greatcarsandtrucks.com Calgary, Alberta Canada

Great Cars And Trucks 90 moneyback is a scam Its been 6 months and no return calls or emails ripoff Calgary Alberta

I was solicited by jason from my ads in the old car trader. It seemed like a good idea and I never would have done it if not for the so-called money back. Any way the cars did not sell. I returned the form noterized and on time. I was told it would be 8 weeks to recieve the check (even though i paid with MC) And after 90 days you can not get your money back from MC either. No one returns my calls or emails from the Money back department.

I did leave a message yesterday that I was interested in advertising and wow a returned call in 30 minutes from kenny the sales rep. I asked him what the deal was and he was 100% smoke up your a#@ salesman. I then told him who i was and that i wanted my money back, then he hung up.

This rip off company owes me 250.00. Oh ya I also sent 10 emais to 10 customers warning them of this ripoff and one even replyed with the same problem.

Dan
Cobble Hill, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Cars-And-Trucks/Calgary-Alberta/Great-Cars-And-Trucks-90-moneyback-is-a-scam-Its-been-6-months-and-no-return-calls-or-emai-186418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Cars And Trucks