Complaint Review: Great Cars And Trucks

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:seattle Washington
Great Cars And Trucks
Calgary, Alberta Canada

Great Cars And Trucks Huge Rip Off SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Do not deal with them!! Calgary Alberta

I had my vehicle posted for sale on craigs list and recieved a call from a woman at great cars and trucks. She told lots of promises about how they had buyers on the line and they could get me more than my asking price. But they needed a one time fee of $170.00 up front which they said was refundable after 90days if my vehicle was not sold.

A month went buy without one call from any potential byuyers or anyone from Great cars checking up on the sale. I called multiple times and finally got a hold of the woman that originally spoke with. She said she would make some calls from her cliant list and I should recieve some calls soon. I had left my add on craigs list hoping to sell the car any way I could. About two weeks later I recieved a call asking if my car was for sale and it turned out to be someone from great cars trying to sell me there guaranteed advertising again. When I told the man I already was he hung up on me!! It has been four months now and I never recieved one phone call on my car in addition there web site has changed I my add is no longer posted. They have refused to honer there 90day money back guarantee.

I hope this helps prevent anyone else from getting screwed over by the CROOKS at Great cars and trucks. The entire operation is a huge scam and they are lucky they dont have a home office near Seattle because I would be at the front door every morning until I got my money back. They never honered one of the many promises they originally fed me. I feel stupid for evan falling victom to such a stupid scam but that is life. If it sounds to good to be true IT IS!

Seanjohn
seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Cars-And-Trucks/Calgary-Alberta/Great-Cars-And-Trucks-Huge-Rip-Off-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Do-not-deal-with-them-Calgary-Alber-283380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Cars And Trucks