Complaint Review: Great Cars And Trucks

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2007

• Reported By:Regina Saskatchewan
Great Cars And Trucks
greatcarsandtrucks.com Calgary, Alberta Canada

Great Cars And Trucks Would steal the clothes off your back, thiefs ripoff Calgary Alberta

*Consumer Comment: Jason, what kind of drugs are you smoking

*UPDATE Employee: Great Cars & Trucks Post Retraction

*Author of original report: Just like vultures

*Author of original report: Even more lies

I was contacted by Great Cars and Trucks by a guy named Steve. Then later by Audrey. Gave me the big speach about how they had a buyer for my truck in Estvan and would sell in a week. And not to worry we have a 90 day money back. 10 days passed and nothing, so I called and asked for Steve, no Steve ever worked here. Than I asked for Audrey and was told she steped out and would call me back. Nothing. I have called many times and just get answer machine. I have sent in the paper work they wanted to get my refund of $199 and still nothing. these people are nothing short of pigs and should be held accountable for their actions.

Keith
Regina, Saskatchewan
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2007 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Cars-And-Trucks/Calgary-Alberta/Great-Cars-And-Trucks-Would-steal-the-clothes-off-your-back-thiefs-ripoff-Calgary-Alberta-252256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Cars And Trucks

Jason, what kind of drugs are you smoking

AUTHOR: Screwed In Alberta - (Canada)

Jason, what planet do you come from and what kind of drugs are you smoking? You must be spending too much time out in the alley with that scumbag boss of yours smoking crack and drinking 6 packs all day. James Steinhubl is one of the biggest going crooks out there. Google his name and see what kinds of stories come up. He must have paid you pretty good money to retract your previous statements about this crooked, 2 bit operation of his. Anyone out there in cyberland, do not get fooled in to doing any business with this pretend business company. If they were legitimate, they would publish their physical address and they wouldn't ask for your credit card number over the phone.

Great Cars & Trucks Post Retraction

AUTHOR: Jason - (Canada)

Hi, I am a former employee that used to work for Great Cars and Trucks but I also have closely followed their progress. I have submitted a ripoff report here below entitled "Life at Great Cars and Trucks". Since my report Great Cars and Trucks has has been through a complete turnaround to the way they operate business. They have a new program in place and are more focused on customer satisfaction and compliance to their programs guidelines. Since the overhaul they have also created hundreds of new jobs for individuals swimming in an almost non-existant employment market. They are also hiring employees of any social standing as they do not discriminate towards race, wealth or physical ability. I would like to completely retract my previous post of "Life at Great Cars and Trucks" - They have turned the ship around and are headed for stiller waters!

I reccomend this company to anybody looking for a job in a bleak employment marketplace and to anyone that is interested in using this service. Despite what anyone has said in the past, their system actually works!!

Jason
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

Just like vultures

AUTHOR: Keith - (Canada)

May 28 2007

I received a letter from great cars and trucks.It states that I didn't provide them with a notary public and that I didn't provide them with a registion of said vehicle.With of course beening not post marked within 7 days also.Total idots,they still don't answer the phone and this letter they sent to me is a standart letter sent to evreyone.And also no ones name on it.All I can say is thet this people think they are smooth.They are just like scum.To tell the truth I think they sleep in a grain auger thats how crooked they are.

Even more lies

AUTHOR: Keith - (Canada)

I finally received a letter from Great Cars and Trucks.You can tell it's a standard letter used all the time.It says I didn't fill out all the right paper work.I sent this theifs all what they wanted and still refused to refund my money have since reported them to the R.C.M.P for being scammers and will be check out by their intelligence team.