laughing

• Reported By:Triangle Virginia
Great Cars And Trucks
greatcarsandtrucks.com Internet U.S.A.

Great Cars And Trucks liars and a rip off Internet

Great Cars and Trucks, Their agent Sonya state she would sell my truck within two to three business days. My ad did not get place for two weeks and that was after extensive efforts to contact her. She does not return calls. I finally got it posted, so who knows when my official starting date is (to qualify for my REFUND). They don't return phone calls. All the same problems that others complain about with regards to this company. I have not have a single call from this ad. I have had 5 calls from other Great Cars and Trucks agents. They start out the same, "I can sell you truck in 2 or 3 business day, I have 3 or 4 pre-approved buyers waiting for your truck". I respond "oh, that's great. sell my truck b/c I already have an ad with your company" and this is were the sidestepping and mumbled talk begins and they eventually will "HANG UP ON ME". This company is full of liars and thiefs. Stay away, we need to drive these liars out of business.

Mike
Triangle, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Cars-And-Trucks/internet/Great-Cars-And-Trucks-liars-and-a-rip-off-Internet-290599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Cars And Trucks