Complaint Review: Great Cars And Trucks

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2008

• Reported By:melbourne Florida
Great Cars And Trucks
202-15132 Stony Plain Rd. Edmonton Internet Canada

Great Cars And Trucks mislead me, cheated me out of $642.00 and failed to give me a refund after more than 12 months and 20 attempts by me Alberta Internet

Unfortunately, I responded to several phone calls that i received from great cars and trucks while i had a few of my cars listed with the auto trader and eventually they pursuaded me to give their office an opportunity to list my cars for sale on their website, with a guarantee that i would get a full refund if my cars did not sell within 90 days. well far more than 90 days passed and yet although i continued to received solicitation phone calls from this same company, i could never get a return call for my refund. i have called, written emails, and even sent certified letters and yet after more than one year still nor refund and now none of their numbers are active and their website has been shut down. i am out more than $642.00.

Joseph
melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2008 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Cars-And-Trucks/internet/Great-Cars-And-Trucks-mislead-me-cheated-me-out-of-64200-and-failed-to-give-me-a-refund-298372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Cars And Trucks