Complaint Review: Great Cars And Trucks

• Submitted: Wed, October 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 23, 2006

• Reported By:BOULDER, Colorado
Great Cars And Trucks
Calgary Canda Nationwide U.S.A.

Great Cars And Trucks Company phone and fax number's don't work. No email response to refund money Calgary Canada colorado

*Consumer Comment: Sorry to tell you.

Contacted the company for refund September 2006 as car did not sell within 3 months. Instructed to complete form found on website. Did such on Sep 28, 2006. Called to follow-up October 13. Pnone and fax #'s on form don't work. Company has not responed to my email either.

When ad was listed we were told there were 17 qualilfied buyers in my area looking for the exact car we were trying to sell. I did not receive ONE inquiry. Now I want my money back per their verbal refund agreement. RIP-OFF, POOR customer Service, DON'T BE FOOOLED and sell your vehicle someplace else. I'll bet the company is folding if it hasn't already.

Martha
BOULDER,, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Cars-And-Trucks/nationwide/Great-Cars-And-Trucks-Company-phone-and-fax-numbers-dont-work-No-email-response-to-refu-216397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Cars And Trucks

Sorry to tell you.

AUTHOR: Mad - (Canada)

I'm sorry to tell you this so called company has been ripping people off years. I got my money back by posting messages on here and with the BBB. It took two years but I wasn't going to let this low life get away with it.