cast

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2007

• Reported By:Mastic New York
Great Cars & Trucks.Com
greatcarsandtrucks.com Internet U.S.A.

Great Cars & Trucks.Com RIPPED ME OFF! CONFUSING TO USE, SO U CANT GET YOUR $ BACK Internet

I received a phone call from Great cars and Trucks and spoke with Melissa. She had read my add on Cars.com and thought that I might be interested in them. She stated they had two buyers willing to pay full price for my Mustang GT and if I wanted to use Great Cars and Trucks, she would have them get in touch with me.
I discussed this with my husband and had him call back Melissa, (now that I think about it, she got back to my husband the same day).

We decided to use them and she explained the 90 day money back guarantee. She emailed us the information, but it was very vague. Nonetheless we were some what happy that we decided to use them to sell our convertible over the summer time (the ideal time) or we can get our money back...PS Noone called, we never sold our mustang and when I went on the site to add pictures of the vehicle, I couldn't. I tried calling, but noone ever called me back. When I tried to get in touch with them about my 90 day money back guarantee, I was too late. I only had 7 days to collect from the 90 day cut off.

I totally got scammed and now I'm facing a Winter with a Convertible that I won't be able to sell...Thanks alot Great Cars and Trucks...For nothing.

Linda
Mastic, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2007 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Cars-TrucksCom/internet/Great-Cars-TrucksCom-RIPPED-ME-OFF-CONFUSING-TO-USE-SO-U-CANT-GET-YOUR-BACK-Interne-285640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Cars & Trucks.Com