Complaint Review: Great Expectations

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Great Expectations
1624 West Gate Circle, Suite 150 Brentwood,, Tennessee U.S.A.

Great Expectations ripoff Brentwood, Tennessee

This is a follow up report to my first one I posted at the latter part of last month.

I have tried to contact the management dept. of Great Expectations. I cannot get the employees to divulge any info and now that I have made my position clear...I am not even receiving calls back when I make them to the office mgr.

I have now moved on to pursuing this in a legal manner. I would like to start a class action suit against this entire company and ask that any one that wishes to let Great Expectations know it is not o.k. to cheat and steal from individuals and that their contract's are not legal and binding if they fail to deliver what is promised written, verbally or any other way.
Please contact me through Rip Off Report.Com.

I have an excellent attorney that happens to be a State Representative of Tennessee and has helped me right the wrongs done to me after my house was hit by the tornado in 1998. People, I have been through a lawsuit with a company that claimed their contract was legal and binding and I have won!

Because after all right is right! What this company has done to you and me is not right and I am prepared to make sure they know I mean business and I need you all to join with me. I know is it only $3700. but it is my $3700.00 and it is your $$ as well regardless of the amount. I am going to get mine back!! Do you wish to join me? Let me know ASAP.

Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Expectations/Brentwood-Tennessee-37027/Great-Expectations-ripoff-Brentwood-Tennessee-116914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Expectations