Complaint Review: Great Expectations

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: lilbit — colorado springs Colorado
Great Expectations
400 S Colorado Blvd Suite 200 Denver , Colorado USA

Great Expectations Ripped me off $7000.00 and I never received a service from them???? Denver Colorado

I signed up 2 months ago, they charged my credit card over $7000.00 and all I received was a book.  I asked them to return my money because my sister has cancer and I have to move to take care of her.  They said we don't do that!  I need my money so I can move and take care of my dying sister!!  The Director said they would FREEZE my money for when I move back???  I'm probably not coming back.  This is the most heartless people in the world, I even offered them to keep some, she just kept saying over & over 'We Don't Do That'

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Expectations/Denver-Colorado-80246/Great-Expectations-Ripped-me-off-700000-and-I-never-received-a-service-from-them-De-1092931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Expectations