Complaint Review: Great Expectations

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Barberton Ohio
Great Expectations
4511 Rockside Road Independence, Ohio U.S.A.

Great Expectations IRATE When I Cancelled My Appointment Independence Ohio

I was going to go and see what this Great Expectations thing was all about and I signed up. I then did a little research in the couple days I had before I was to appear for my appointment. The information I found was ALL negative and eveything points to where they pressure you into a contract that would charge a person a couple to a few thousand dollars. I explained to them that I felt that the amount of money was too much for this kind of service and that I was not going to be interested.

I then uncovered numerous other rip off reports and scams on this company all around the country and also was lucky enough to find out a close friend of mine had gone to this location about a month ago. Everything he said matched with everything I uncovered in my online research. I told Bailey (an employee at the Independence location) and a couple of her associates that I would not be coming up and they got very irritated and rude with me when they found out that I was on to their scam. They then had the nerve to call me 5 days later and question me again as to why I was not coming up and they got rude with me again.

Steve
Barberton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Expectations/Independence-Ohio-44131/Great-Expectations-IRATE-When-I-Cancelled-My-Appointment-Independence-Ohio-411049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Expectations