Complaint Review: Great Expectations

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:Derry New Hampshire
Great Expectations
ZMGMT. Group, Inc., 4045 S. Specer, #105 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Great Expectations Great Expectations won't let me cancel a service that I have not used Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Unprofessional Great Expectations Photographer: Las Vegas

I just want to cancel the service since I won't be using it nor have I. I am not even asking them for the money back. But they are charging me a monthy fee I don't feel I should have to keep paying after asking them to cancel. Shame on me for falling for this. Wish I had heard of this ripoff report site before :(

When I contacted them in Bedford NH, they sent me back a message that my contract is being held in Nevada & I would have to go through them to make my plea. They go by the name of ZMGMT. Group, Inc which I can't seem to find any information about.

Ray
Derry, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Expectations/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Great-Expectations-Great-Expectations-wont-let-me-cancel-a-service-that-I-have-not-used-L-310155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Expectations

Unprofessional Great Expectations Photographer: Las Vegas

AUTHOR: John Q Public - (U.S.A.)

Unprofessional Great Expectations Photographer: Las Vegas
This guy tried to shove his hand so far down my throat to get to my wallet that I left and stated doing research on him and them. This is so not the level of professionalism anyone would or should expect especially from a Dating service costing a great deal of money. More importantly this Jason Lockhart claims that he in addition to being the Photographer for the Las Vegas Great Expectations, he brags that he is the HR Manager of Photography for the entire company as well. He cannot stop talking about his services that he provides outside of Great Expectations where he charges even more to take your picture. (Conflict of Interest & Unprofessional?) When you go to his sites that he posts everywhere on the internet you find pictures of him to include him sitting on a toilet with his pants down around his ankles holding out a Pepsi Can. I can only hope that everyone at this company is not as rude, reckless, pompus, crude, and unprofessional. Make sure to mention this when you discuss this with the Owner Paul Zieter and his partner Ray Dimmick. You can find their number by calling the Las Vegas Great Expectations, and asking the persons answering the phone. You can also find them doing a google search. I hope you can also pass this onto the Pepsi Legal Department for I am sure they would be as disgusted as everyone I have shown. Lets have this be a pay it forward and forward it to 3 people who will forward it to 3 people and so on so good hard working people will not be taken advantage of by people like this Jason Lockhart.
(((ROR redacted)))