Complaint Review: Great Expectations

• Submitted: Sat, January 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 24, 2009

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Great Expectations
650 Howe Ave., Ste. 200, Sacramento, California U.S.A.

Great Expectations false advertising Sacramento California

I signed up last November of 08 for the premium package for GE. I had been on just about every dating site and was still searching. I was told that other dating sites offered nothing more than "bottom feeders." Well, so far, I've been contacted by two men old enough to be my father, one turban-dressed man, and another w/jowls that topped my English Bulldog. I've contacted about 15-20 "decent-sounding" gentlemen. None of them responded. I also found that so many of the members were "inactive." I was assured that that would change after the holidays. Not so. I've had far better responses from Craigslist, which is, as you may know, FREE! I so regret this huge expenditure and warn others not to do as I foolishly did! There is NOTHING special about this site, except for the exhorbitant money they charge! Buyer Beware!!!

Picara1954
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2009 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Expectations/Sacramento-California-95825/Great-Expectations-false-advertising-Sacramento-California-415625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Expectations