Complaint Review: Great Expectations

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By:Walnut Creek California
Great Expectations
1280 Civic Drive Walnut Creek, California U.S.A.

Great Expectations Walnut Creek LISA SISEMORE THAT TWO FACED DRAMATIC B**** PROMISED ME THE WORLD AND CHARGED ME $5000 WHEN I WAS ALONE AND VULNERABLE! Walnut Creek California

*General Comment: Multiple Lisa Sisemore individuals, NOT the same person!

*Consumer Comment: Errr....what???

I recently became a member of great expectations in walnut creek and met with a wicked woman named Lisa Sisemore. She was obviously only trying to get my money because she was a complete spaz and over exaggerated about every single word that came out of my mouth. She promised me single men in my age range and provided me with NOTHING. She wrote a piece of crap of a profile for me that did not sound like me or have anything to do with my personality. At the end of the interview, Lisa told me that I HAD to join otherwise i would always be alone and miserable. She also called me ugly and said that I wouldn't be able to be happy unless i joined. She didn't ever seem to follow anything i said, she seemed to be too distracted with whatever she was going to say next. Anyway, i joined and wanted to cancel the next day but she didnt tell me that it needed to be in writing, and I ended up missing the period from where I could cancel. Now I am out 5 grande and i can't pay my rent or my children's college tuition. Thank you Great Expectations and Thank you Lisa Sisemore! You will get yours! Disgusted Walnut Creek, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Expectations/Walnut-Creek-California-94596/Great-Expectations-Walnut-Creek-LISA-SISEMORE-THAT-TWO-FACED-DRAMATIC-B-PROMISED-ME-TH-449457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Expectations

#1 General Comment

Multiple Lisa Sisemore individuals, NOT the same person!

AUTHOR: lasisemore22 - (USA)

In doing a routine internet search of my own name, I saw this report on your site, and investigated the information under Lisa Sisemore.

My name is Lisa Anne (Bauman) Sisemore, and this is NOT me. I have never lived in Norther California, or worked with or for Great Expectations.

While living in Meridian, Idaho I came into contact with a woman who recognized my name, and stopped in her tracks, as she had worked with THE Lisa Sisemore noted in for report, and told me of the difficulty working with her at Great Expectations clear back in 2009. I was living in Meridian, Idaho and worked in a private insurance agency, unaware of the defamation happening to me. Please clarify your content.

Respectfully,

Lisa Anne (Bauman) Sisemore

Errr....what???

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

Someone calls you ugly, makes you feel like crap and..you give them 5 grand???? Hello! Maybe 5 grand would have been better spent on "other services" and I will let that go unsaid, you read between the lines.