Complaint Review: Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Phil — Calgary Illinois
Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage
Mail: Great Fun P.O. Box 41248 Nashville, TN 37204 Nashville, Tennessee USA

Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Great fun signed me up with their subscription without telling me that they were signing me up with anither company as well (Shoppers Advantage). I would have got double charged until I checked my bank statement. Nashville Tennessee

*General Comment: How they get ya

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: WOW fail

I signed up with Great Fun for a 1$ month trial then 17$ a month there after. They didn't tell me I was also signing up with Shoppers Advantage for the same price getting double charged for the 1$ then the 17$ a month there after. i wanted to give Great Fun a try but after they said I had to call another company to cancel another prescription I signed up for without anybody letting me know, I just cancelled both. It doesn't surprise me why people are complaining they keep getting charged after cancelling. The way they make thier money is you think you signed up for just one company, but when you cancel that one you are getting charged for the other one as well. With only a dollar being deducted for the first month who would care about another dollar transaction? I think this is a very bad company practice that their doing. If I had the money and time I probably would take this to court. It's totally bogus how I signed up for the two companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun-Shoppers-Advantage/Nashville-Tennessee/Great-Fun-Shoppers-Advantage-Great-fun-signed-me-up-with-their-subscription-without-tel-1084398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage

#1 General Comment

How they get ya

AUTHOR: b.greg - ()

This happened to me, it does not help that the woman on the line had a reaaallly thick accent so you could not understand what she was saying. I just cancelled my credit card before they could charge me anymore.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

WOW fail

AUTHOR: JM95 - ()

dude you did sign up for shoppers, they literally offer you it right after you provide and email address they lierally say now as a valued customer you can also recieve XX$ cash back when you try and emjoy SHOPPERS ADVANTAGE with the first 30 days for only a doller explain service, billing, now ill startv your membership for a dollar and bill the monthly fee, you then have to agree or simply say no i dont want that one, if you agree you then have to repeat the last digits of your card they cannot even continue with the application unless you say so, and they even tell you at the end of the call are the terms of both services clear and give you 2! numbers, thats your fault that you dont pay attention, its not a scam youre lazy, difference