Complaint Review: Great Fun Site

• Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:Lorain Ohio
Great Fun Site
greatfunsite.com Internet U.S.A.

Great Fun Site I must have unwittingly 'signed up' for some type of membership called 'Great Fun'. This was in no way clear. This is a complete RIPOFF Internet

I was purchasing an item from Footsmart on -line and while completing an order, I was sent to this greatfunsite.com not realizing it. It was for an offer of 20.00 off my next order which I thought was with FootSmart. I signed up and lo and behold it is a program that charges 11.99 at the time. Now I have a charge of $11.99 a month showing up on my account.

I didn't realize it but notice it on my bank statement. I called the company on Nov. 4th to question the charges and was informed that they have been trying to contact me to send me my great discount card....hello...they have my address which I confirmed at the moment. So I canceled it. They have been receiving $11.99 for the past 6 months. That I have not recieved no services for. I want my money back!

Whathappened
Lorain, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun-Site/internet/Great-Fun-Site-I-must-have-unwittingly-signed-up-for-some-type-of-membership-called-Gre-387818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun Site