• Report: #920636

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: Kim — Westminster Maryland United States of America
Great Fun
400 Duke Drive Franklin, Tennessee United States of America

Great Fun Unwanted & unknown services and a surprise bill in the mail! Franklin, Tennessee

*Author of original report: I hope they are telling the truth

I received a bill in the mail today from a company that I never heard of before. I immediately got on the computer an researched what or whom they could be. They have already given me a membership number and claim they have my credit card information. It will be $16.99 a month and the billing descriptor is TLG*GREATFUN. They signed the letter "Your friends at Great Fun".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun/Franklin-Tennessee-37067/Great-Fun-Unwanted-unknown-services-and-a-surprise-bill-in-the-mail-Franklin-Tennesse-920636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun

I hope they are telling the truth

AUTHOR: Kim - (United States of America)

On 7/31/12 I emailed the customer service at the bottom of the Great Fun Website

"I received a bill in the mail for a membership that I never signed up for. Please cancel the membership under my name. The member # .Thank you,"

On 8/1/12  They replied

"Thank you for taking the time to email us at Great Fun.

Please be advised your membership # was cancelled on 08/01/12. Your cancellation number is Z129FWTJ. This will eliminate any future billing.

Thank you for trying Great Fun and if you would like to become a member in the future, please do not hesitate to call or visit our site.

Regina, Your Great Fun Representative ."