Complaint Review: Great Fun

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: karent — Rapid City South Dakota United States of America
Great Fun
P.O. Box 41248 Nashvill, Tennessee United States of America

Great Fun charge me several months of membership fee with out my concent. Nashvill , Tennessee

I was going through my bank statement 7 found several charges I did not know what they where. I called them ask what they where & was told that I had singed up for their services when I bought something else on line. I don't remember what it was. Call them to complain & they said I would get a 40.00 Visa card with they membership. Asked them to send the information to me not realizing that it would take 2 month to get it & would continue to be billed. Then Infirmation about the visa card arrived & found out that it could take up to 6 to 8 or even 9 weeks before I even got card from them. I would continue to be bill even until I got card.

I was going through my bank statements & found repeated charges from them I did know know who or what they where. I call & they said I has singed up with them when I purchased something  on line. I don't remember what it was. Was told I would get a $40 visa card from them all I had to do was fill out the info they would send me. I said ok not realizing that it would take a other 2 months to get the information & still get billed while waiting for the information to arrive. Getting the 40.00 visa would take any where from 6 to 8 or even 9 weeks to get while I would  continue to be billed waiting for the visa card to arrive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun/Nashvill-Tennessee-37204/Great-Fun-charge-me-several-months-of-membership-fee-with-out-my-concent-Nashvill-Tenn-903696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun