Complaint Review: Great Fun

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Sherrie — Riverton New Jersey
Great Fun
P.O. Box 41248 Nashville, Tennessee USA

Great Fun greatfunonline.com greatfunsite.com/ Great Fun Membership and Bogus Spirit Airlines Rebate SCAM Nashville Tennessee

I bought a flight through Spirit Airlines.  After the confirmation of the flight, I was redirected on the phone to another CS phone rep who then offered me a $20 Spirit Airlines rebate voucher for a future flight if I agreed to try Great Fun for a trial period.  I was informed that if I cancelled during the trial period, there would be no charge, and the rebate would still be mine.  The words "can't lose" were used.

I agreed and signed up.

I was then immediately asked if I would like to join another affiliate membership for a company called Shoppers Advantage.  I declned.

I canceled GF during the promotional period over the phone and got a cancellation confirmation number.  Three weeks later, I got a membership package from them in the mail.  I thought, oh, it must have just crossed in the mail before I cancelled.  A month later, I was charged a monthly fee for Shoppers Advantage - which I declined, and for which I never signed up.  I looked them up, called, and cancelled with a confirmation number.

This week I got charged a monthly fee by Great Fun.  And I've received no $20 voucher for Spirit Airlines, not with the unwanted membership package that showed up, nor since.

I'm not a dummy.  I know how to call and cancel things.  Great Fun and Shoppers Advantage are simply shady in their dealings, and I'm sad that Spirit Airlines have decided to affiliate themselves with these companies.

Bad form!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun/Nashville-Tennessee-37204-1248/Great-Fun-greatfunonlinecom-greatfunsitecom-Great-Fun-Membership-and-Bogus-Spirit-Airl-1104227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun