• Report: #822062

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: Deborah — Cordova Tennessee United States of America
Great Fun
PO Box 40647 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Great Fun Shoppers Advantage Charged me for a membership I never requested. Nashville, Tennessee

I recently received a letter from this company stating that I owed them a payment.  When I called their number, they stated that I had signed up for their company's services.  However, I never signed up for anything from them and they claimed that I had to cancel (which I did) and then send a letter in order to receive the payment which had been taken out of my bank account.  I can only assume they somehow got my debit card information from a purchase I had made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 12:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun/Nashville-Tennessee-37204/Great-Fun-Shoppers-Advantage-Charged-me-for-a-membership-I-never-requested-Nashville-Ten-822062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun