Complaint Review: Great Fun

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Rick — Torrance California
Great Fun
Nashville, Tennessee USA

Great Fun greatfun.com promised cash rebates that haven't arrived Nashville Tennessee

I ordeered tickets through Ticketmaster that included an incentive for a $50 cash rebate from Great Fun.  After a couple months I phoned and asked for the refund and told them to not charge my "account" until I received the $50.  Another mongh passed and I phoned again.  This time they sent a $25 check about 2 weeks later.  Since then, I've made 3 more calls and to date, no more checks and no reversal of the credit card charges.

We're now at about 6 months.  Today a supervisor assured my that I would receive the second $25 check as well as membership cancellation and the credit card reversals within 7-10 business days.  Stay tuned.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun/Nashville-Tennessee/Great-Fun-greatfuncom-promised-cash-rebates-that-havent-arrived-Nashville-Tennessee-1136100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun