Complaint Review: Great Fun

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Riverdale Maryland
Great Fun
greatfun.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Great Fun Unauthorized Charges to my credit card.... Norwalk Connecticut

I bought airline tickets on Orbitz and somehow I ended up with a membership to Great Fun. They charged 12.99/per month to my Discover card for a membership I never signed up for and when I called to cancel they tried to get me to keep the memebership for a $20 gas card! I never signed up, never saw any materials get mailed to me and do not want the membership....I want my money back for the three months they are charging me. My credit card is disputin gthe charges but Great Fun gave me the run around about getting my money back.

Riverdale, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun/Norwalk-Connecticut/Great-Fun-Unauthorized-Charges-to-my-credit-card-Norwalk-Connecticut-392470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun