Complaint Review: Great Fun

• Updated: Thu, September 16, 2010

• Reported By: Joshua — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Great Fun

Great Fun TLG UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES Internet

I was charged 7 times for $15.99. I called every month and advised them to stop charging my account they gave me a cancelation number and told me that the charges would stop. It was for a service I didn't have and I have no idea how I got signed up for. Apparently I am not the first person who has had a problem with this company. There must  be a way to stop them. This is just unbelieveable that someone could do this to so many people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2010 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun/internet/Great-Fun-TLG-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-Internet-641104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun