Complaint Review: Great Fun

• Updated: Fri, May 30, 2014

• Reported By: Felipe G — San Antonio Texas
Great Fun
Nationwide USA

Great Fun I was never told that I had gotten involved with Great Fun. I thought that I signed up for Shoppers Advantage. I did not find out who I was dealing with until my bank account was billed for almost $20. Great Fun Nationwide

When I bought a "Bullet" blender I was shuffled to what I thought was a department that verified my payment information.  I was actually sent to a solicitor of others services and given a hard sell.  I did not pay much attention but was willing to participate since I would get free money to spend as I wished. It would be in the form of a gift card. I do remember that the phone person kept verifying my credit card info.  In fact, I did it about 3 or 4 times.  If I did not like the service sold to me, I could cancel within 30 days after receiving the information packet in the mail.  i never received anything so I tried to cancel.  That initiated another hard sell and I agreed to wait one more month but the cost of not canceling would be offset by another givt card for $20.  I checked the internet for scams regarding this company and found there were many complaints.  I called back and insisted on a cancelation and a confirmation number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2014 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun/nationwide/Great-Fun-I-was-never-told-that-I-had-gotten-involved-with-Great-Fun-I-thought-that-I-s-1150830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun