Complaint Review: Great Fun

• Reported By: Angela — Knoxville Tennessee
Great Fun
Nationwide USA

Great Fun Rebate Fraud Nashville Tennessee

Bought airline tickets through Cheap O air and was offered a rebate of 50 dollars and all I had to do was a free trial membership with great fun. This was in February and it is now April and I have not received anything from them. I was told the first time I called to cancel that it was in the mail and they extended my membership for free for another 2 weeks. Called again Friday to cancel and was told that I would receive an email the next day for me to print off and send in with my reciept from the airlines and my membership was extended fro another month for free. I guess I will never see this rebate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Fun/nationwide/Great-Fun-Rebate-Fraud-Nashville-Tennessee-1138403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Fun