Complaint Review: Great Lakes Auto Brokers Matt Heins Christopher Moon Tracy Whitney

• Submitted: Sun, May 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 12, 2013

• Reported By: NikeBoy — Waukegan Illinois
Great Lakes Auto Brokers Matt Heins Christopher Moon Tracy Whitney
525 Forrester Drive Great Lakes, Illinois USA

Great Lakes Auto Brokers Matt Heins Christopher Moon Tracy Whitney I was scammed! Great Lakes Professional Auto Brokers 10 months of agony, ended in losing thousands of dollars!!! Buyer Beware!!! Waukegan Illinois Great Lakes Illinois

I purchased a 2006 convertible Mini-Cooper off eBay. I felt comfortable doing so, as this seller had "100% positive feedback" which what they seem to rely on to defend themselves.  Unfortunately, I also left them positive feedback early in my ownership. I am kicking myself as I should've waited! I then could have not only reported my bad experience but it would be there in black and white for all to see. I was able to call eBay and bring it to their attention and now they have a record in case anyone is scammed like I was.

Please take heed when I say that you should not buy any cars from them online without checking out everything first. Also don't leave any feedback until several months have passed. BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Lakes-Auto-Brokers-Matt-Heins-Christopher-Moon-Tracy-Whitney/Great-Lakes-Illinois/Great-Lakes-Auto-Brokers-Matt-Heins-Christopher-Moon-Tracy-Whitney-I-was-scammed-Great-1050374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Lakes Auto Brokers Matt Heins Christopher Moon Tracy Whitney