Complaint Review: Great Lakes Circulation, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Great Lakes Circulation, Inc.
PO Box 18333 Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Great Lakes Circulation, Inc. sold magazines for a "fund-raiser" Golden Colorado

A high-school kid came to my door and was selling magazine subscriptions to help raise money for him to win a scholarship to college. Whomever sold the most magazine subscriptions would also win a vacation trip.

I bought two magazines. I then tried to cancel my order the next day by following the directions on the back of my receipt. I was never reimbursed. Unfortunately I waited until the time period was up, as to when I was to be reimbursed and have tried calling the company, which is only a voice recording. The email address is not valid, either.

Unfortunately I did not think to cancel my check, so I lost my money to this scam.

Tracy
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Lakes-Circulation-Inc/Golden-Colorado-80402/Great-Lakes-Circulation-Inc-sold-magazines-for-a-fund-raiser-Golden-Colorado-412491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Lakes Circulation, Inc.