Complaint Review: Great Lakes Circulation

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:blank Illinois
Great Lakes Circulation
P.O. Box 18333 Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Great Lakes Circulation Magazine Sales Golden Colorado

Had a door to door salesperson come by tonight and offer some magazines so they could go on a trip and earn a scholarship. Very charming person and very kind which seemed to overwhelm my usual wary nature.
After she left,however, I got that sick feeling that many others here describe and remembered some reports of magazine scams. I checked the company out and found numerous complaints all over. I canceled my check, which I am thinking was the wrong thing to do as several people have described the hell that is collections.
My question is, if I send in the cancelation form (assuming it actually goes to a real address) what will I have to wory about in regards to cancelation? Are they going to destroy my credit?

blank, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Lakes-Circulation/Golden-Colorado-80402/Great-Lakes-Circulation-Magazine-Sales-Golden-Colorado-1033356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Lakes Circulation