Complaint Review: Great Lakes IL Navy Exchange Min-Mart Car Wash

• Updated: Sun, May 12, 2013

• Reported By: Mad as hell — Waukegan Illinois
Great Lakes IL Navy Exchange Min-Mart Car Wash
Forrestal Navy housing Min-Mart Great Lakes, Illinois USA

Great Lakes Illinois Navy Exchange Min-Mart Car Wash Toal rip off at the car wash did not stand a chance on claim being looked into by Navy Echange Caims Management NEXCOM Enterpise when comsumer is being asked to fill out their claims it should say wait don't be serpise if we dont look into you claim. Great Lakes Illinois

*Consumer Comment: My god learn how to write

I went to the Navy Exchange Min-Mart in forstal housing to gas up my truck and get a car wash.  I  have done this for years at this location on Feebruary 25,2013 after gasing up I proceed to get a car wash. I entered car wash ok and got my turck washed ok. after car was washed the exit sign came on I proceed on my way out the dryer started door started to open and then stoped at the hood of my truck so I back up still in car wash. door closed on me completly leaving me traped in car wash .I wait for a few seconds thinking that the door would reopen but did not right now I'm between the dry.  I start looking around on the inside trying to find a way out I see a sign that said push red button if door do not open. I squeeze between the dryer and my door on the driver side go to the red buttom push button door still did not open .at a panic now because I'm still inside and I see now one outside for help and their is no button to call to Min-Mart to alert someone that I'm traped inside, upset at this point I push button untill door start to move I push at least ten times enough I thought to exit out. the front of my carrrier rack came out ok  but the back rack was ripped off. I get out look at my damage go to the Min-Mart tell store manger what had happen she seemed so concern on what had just happen She asked me to leave my name and they would look into what happen. I told her no I wonted a report done and I wanted to have the police called. she took me to the back office she claim she did not no were the claims forms were because she is new to this Min-Mart. so she called for someone that worked at the Min-Mart another Manger He came out. she found the claim form she wrote done what I told her that happend not one time did the police come . She said she called base police and with the claims from they would look into it and give me a cal.l My mistake for beleaving she was going to do the right thing .

that day I went home took pictures  recived a phone call from someone location in Secuirity claims Management Virgina Beach in a different stat A Debbie Sanchez from secuirtity claims said that they were not going to look into matter and that I was at fault. very up set at this person saying this to me in a different state .her responds she said could have gone under the door and went to get someone I told her the door had closed very quickly while I was in their. why would I take a chance on my life to go under that door.  their should have been a phone or a button to alert that Min-Mart that someone was traped inside to and their isn't one what about that? and she did not have a answer to. After talking with this *itch I then called the General Manger Chris Ponchak over the hold Great Lakes Exchanges he seemed concern about what had happen  did seem at first he was going to look into things at first. a week go by I don't hear from anyone. after I send recipt of proof and pictures of my damage ad estimats I then start to e-mil both partys agian Chris Ponchak stateing it's out of his hands the claims Security in VA is to contact you on this matter. really upset at this point becase I new then by him saying this that he had looked into nothing about this matter, me being trapped in the car wash.

I as the custmer will never get a car wash at this Min-Mart agian it is a sham that it's all about the money and not the quilty of the products thats being used that repersent the Navy Exchange Min-Mart at the Great Lakes Navl base and that this command at this base don't care any more about the quility they use to give to their service menbers and their family Active duity and retired what a poor excuese . We the service in the military have kapted the Navy Exchanges and Min-Mart going all these years think about that .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Lakes-IL-Navy-Exchange-Min-Mart-Car-Wash/Great-Lakes-Illinois-60085/Great-Lakes-Illinois-Navy-Exchange-Min-Mart-Car-Wash-Toal-rip-off-at-the-car-wash-did-not-1050329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Lakes IL Navy Exchange Min-Mart Car Wash

My god learn how to write

AUTHOR: Niko234 - ()

No wonder they did not look into your claim you sound like a babbling moron. Learn how to spell and formulate a paragraph correctly. If you are in the Navy I would hate to see your log books.