Complaint Review: Great Lakes Lithics Supply

• Submitted: Thu, March 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 02, 2006

• Reported By:San Diego California
Great Lakes Lithics Supply
21319 Bedford Rd, Battle Creek, Michigan U.S.A.

Great Lakes Lithics Supply ripoff Cashed my check never suppleid products, won't answer inqueris Battle Creek Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Great Lakes Lithics Supply

I ordered some of the products shown on the web site. Sent Frank Stevens my check. He cashed my check using his company stamp and has not sent out any products I paid for.

I have called, emailed and snail mailed him with no response.

Scott
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2006 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Lakes-Lithics-Supply/Battle-Creek-Michigan-49107/Great-Lakes-Lithics-Supply-ripoff-Cashed-my-check-never-suppleid-products-wont-answer-in-179023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Lakes Lithics Supply

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Great Lakes Lithics Supply

AUTHOR: Frank Stevens - ()

I operated Great Lakes Lithics for over 12 years. Tens of Thousands of customers were thrilled with our products and customer service during that time.

There where some turbulant times associated with the business near it's dissolution. Scott's order may indeed have fallen through the cracks. Since I don't know enough about Scott in San Diego to guess what he ordered I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I would like to point out that though I have moved, changed email carriers, etc. I have maintained the same phone number for the 7 years since this complaint was made and have always been available to contact.
I would encourage Scott if he sees this to make contact with me again. I'm sure we can come to some sort of resolution.