meat

Complaint Review: Great Lakes Plastic (catherine)

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: Amanda — Galesburg Illinois United States of America
Great Lakes Plastic (catherine)
2371 broadway st buffalo, NY 14212 Buffalo, New York United States of America

Great Lakes Plastic ,catherine, Poor service will not contact you back quality of pars poor Buffalo, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Great Lakes Plastic Co Inc

I contracted GREATLAKESPLASTIC to cut 1000 plastic handles for a door that my company builds for another supplier.

I work over the phone with Catherine and she seemed just great to work with. I made payment sent blue prints to the handles

I need cut out of nylon sheets. The product was ship to me and the quality was poor I could not use half of the

handles. I contact Catherine by phone and explained the problems I had and want to send back the one I could not use for

replacement. The person Catherine turned into a total b*tch would not work with me at all. I ended up having the

handles made by another company and I did not receive a refund on the handles I had make.

DO NOT DO BUSNESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Lakes-Plastic-catherine/Buffalo-New-York-14212/Great-Lakes-Plastic-catherine-Poor-service-will-not-contact-you-back-quality-of-pars-p-1018989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Lakes Plastic (catherine)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Great Lakes Plastic Co Inc

AUTHOR: Catherine - (United States of America)

I have never been contacted by this person and we do not make nylon handles. This is a total fraud and the complaint was sent to me with an offer to clear my company's reputation for a fee. The report originated in Arizona, but the person making the complaint claims to be in Ill. Just another scam to get money from a business trying to protect their reputation. We have been in business since 1946 and I have a perfect business record with my Better Business Bureau. This whole complaint is an extortion attempt. Shame. I REPEAT- THIS COMPLAINT IS AN ATTEMPT TO EXTORT MONEY. WE DO NOT MAKE THE PRODUCT HE CLAIMS! AND WE HAVE NEVER BEEN CONTACTED BY ANYONE LIKE HIM? FRAUD!!!!!!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC