Complaint Review: Great Lakes Warranty Corporation

• Updated: Fri, February 04, 2011

• Reported By: Patricia — Alentown Pennsylvania United States of America
Great Lakes Warranty Corporation
P.O.Boox 12630 Internet United States of America

Great Lakes Warranty Corporation never used my warranty ,paid $2000. for ful coverage,now I need to repair my car and they wont pay, Internet

I purchased a 3 year bumper to bumper warrany for 2000.00. I ony had my car a 13 months and needed some repairs only to find out they went bankrupt.

I called Travelers Casualty and Surety company of America because they were bonded by them and they told me they never had enough coverage and that extended car warranties that you can purchased are not what they are cracked up to be and most do not pay. Better to getan extended warrantywith theoriginal car dealership is best.How can they get away with this?

What I paid out for my car repairs and what I still need to get done ,that 2000.would have been plenty. I feel that to pro rate the balance would be fair..I feel that I shoud get my remaining 1277.77 back. Why if I go bankrupt I still have to pay my bils and they can get away with this. It is a legal ripe off !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2011 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Lakes-Warranty-Corporation/internet/Great-Lakes-Warranty-Corporation-never-used-my-warranty-paid-2000-for-ful-coveragenow-691033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Lakes Warranty Corporation