Complaint Review: Great Saunas

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 20, 2011

• Reported By:Asheville North Carolina
Great Saunas
256 King St. N., PO Box 38051, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2J 4T9 Nationwide U.S.A.

Great Saunas Great Sauna.com makes me steaming mad! Waterloo Ontario Canada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Great Saunas

I ordered a Infrared Sauna from because it has been said to have a wonderful effect on the body. To date the only effect I have had is annoyance and anger.

August 2007 I notified Great Saunas that I had installed their sauna but that it had a defective (incorrect) part which prevented me from turning the sauna on. They had sent me a sauna that did not have the correct motherboard . 7 months later, I still do not have the correct part.

I have sent numerous e-mails and sent pictures of the sauna several times to several people. Yet, I am still waiting for a correct part. I have spoken to the owners of the company and I have been sent the same incorrect motherboard several times.

I have been very patient regarding this matter. I do not believe I will have resolution from this company and find the problem exacerbated by the fact that I am located in USA.

This is let others know that Great Saunas.com is NOT the company you want to do business with.

Shirley
Asheville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Saunas/nationwide/Great-Saunas-Great-Saunacom-makes-me-steaming-mad-Waterloo-Ontario-Canada-316387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Saunas

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Great Saunas

AUTHOR: Great Saunas - (Canada)

Shirley was fully refunded, sauna picked up and returned to Great Saunas.
Since this report was filed, the individual who was in charge left the company.
The service she received was unacceptable, and this is no longer the case with this company.