Complaint Review: Great Seneca Financial

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2007

• Reported By:Melbourne Florida
Great Seneca Financial
39 Lewis St. Greenwich, Connecticut U.S.A.

Great Seneca Financial Inflated charge on credit report that I have no knowledge of. Ripoff Greenwich Connecticut

There is something very wrong with this, I found this information on my credit report, where just a couple of months ago, there was no listing on my report for Great Seneca Financial - I tried the website and cannot get any information regarding this company. I moved to Florida 10 months ago, and lived in Easton, PA for 12 years, if I owed something in this amount as this company claims, why have I not been notified prior to this showing up on my report.

Jolie
Melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Seneca-Financial/Greenwich-Connecticut-06830/Great-Seneca-Financial-Inflated-charge-on-credit-report-that-I-have-no-knowledge-of-Ripof-263476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Seneca Financial