worn

• Submitted: Wed, March 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 15, 2006

• Reported By:Affton Missouri
Great Seneca Financial
PO Box 98706 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Great Seneca Financial RIPOFF Big Time Las Vegas Nevada

For some unknown reason they are leving all my personal goods that have a value. Even an item that stills has a bank lon on it..Can this happen..Yes i owe a past due credit card bill..But I was in good standing before I lost my job.. (Thanks 911 and Bush it went over to India).

Then I real lucky and got Lymphoma Cancer.Now they want to take the only things I have to leave my wife and kids with...Big Bad Corp..Proberly own by a differt country
I cant even spell right anymore..

John Doe
Indianapolis, Indiana
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Seneca-Financial/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Great-Seneca-Financial-RIPOFF-Big-Time-Las-Vegas-Nevada-181450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Seneca Financial