Complaint Review: Great Seneca

• Reported By: Dee1848 — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Great Seneca
Nationwide United States of America

Great Seneca Who is Great Seneca??? Nationwide

Can someone please help me!!! I received my paycheck yesterday and noticed that my wages are being garnished by a company called Great Seneca. I was given a phone number by HR and was told to contact the attorney listed on the garnishment. The legal aid was so rude and wouldn't tell me anything other than I owe over $15,000 from 1998 and that the Companies name was Great Seneca. She wouldn't tell me why I owe or what this originated from.
  I make $9.00 an hour and I have a daughter and 2 small grandchildren who I and helping to raise. I work 160 hrs a pay period to make ends meet and there is no way that I can pay these people 25% of my wages every 2 weeks.
  I broke down and cried and prayed to GOD that this was a mistake. I don't know what to do from here...

Can someone please help me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Great-Seneca/nationwide/Great-Seneca-Who-is-Great-Seneca-Nationwide-995022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Great Seneca